[Reposted from the archives of my previous blog]
With spring fast approaching, I’ve compiled a list of 5 easy ways to clean and cleanse for the season!
- Clean out your closet: Put away all those heavy winter clothes and bring out your spring/summer wardrobe! Be sure to donate anything you no longer like/want/need to Goodwill or Savers.
- Do yard work: Now that winter is over, we can all finally get our yards ready for summer. Rake up leftover leaves, put your outdoor furniture where it looks best, and don’t forget the best part–decorating! You can share your pictures with me be going on the Follow Me page and hitting contact.
- Keep plants in your home: Whether small or large, having plants in your space will increase the area’s oxygen levels, purify the air and reduce fatigue and anxiety. And did you know that plants release 97% of the water they take in? This means a reduction in dry coughs and dry skin(!!!).
- Practice yoga at least twice a week: The benefits of yoga are numerous, so I won’t delve deep, but there are positions of every common malady–anxiety, insomnia, etc. Plus, it just makes you feel good inside and out.
- Cleanse your social media: Get rid of anyone who consistently releases their negative energy onto your news feed. Spring is for positive vibes only, don’t let anyone put you in a bad mood!
Lastly, spend time with your family, friends, and pets. Take a luxe bath. Buy flowers just because. Do any that brings you joy and puts you in the mood for the best time of the year.